To view FULL SCREEN animations in Acrobat or Reader one MUST FIRST have gone to EDIT/PREFERENCES/INTERNET in Acrobat or Reader and DESELECT (click to remove check in box) "PDF IN BROWSER"
1. To preview ANIMATIONS in Adobe Acrobat or Reader- In VIEW click on FIT IN WINDOW and SINGLE PAGES- Then click on solid v on bottom RIGHT SIDE SCROLL BAR or bottom middle right arrow at any speed you wish in any direction forward or back you wish as many times as there are pages.
2. Animations may now be viewed in WINDOW/FULL SCREEN VIEW.
3. To view animations in a continuous loop- In EDIT/PREFERENCES/FULL SCREEN click in box LOOP AFTER LAST PAGE.
4. To CLOSE- WINDOW/FULL SCREEN VIEW press Ctrl+L and/or ESC on keyboard.
5. To have a robot read the text of a HUMAN to you- VIEW/READ OUT LOUD.